Most of you know the Spirit challenge, but of course I will list it here. On Pocket God there are 2 kinds of Spirits or Ghosts. So, lets be clear which one this is about.
On Graveyard Island if you die, you turn into a Ghost… this is not what we are talking about here.
Go to Pygmy Island and there is a Statue that if you touch it 3 times it sends a laser beam and kills any Pygmies on site. In order to turn the Pygmies into Spirits you need to:
- Make sure the storm clouds are activated
- Touch the Statue 3 times
- Create a Hurricane so that the Pygmies feel the wind, but are not taken up in the air.
NOTE: You need to create this hurricane as soon as you hit the statue for the 3rd time.
They will disappear and come back as Spirits. This may take a few times to get it right.
Challenges in Spirit Mode:
Charlie Kills as a Spirit:
Bring out all but 1 Pygmy (make sure Charlie is there). There should be 6 Pygmies… Turn the 6 into Spirits and bring out the 7th one and watch Charlie kill him.
Kill Spirit as a Vampire:
Bring out the moon and tap it until a Vampire Bat come out and it will bite one of the sleeping Pygmies. Bring out the Sun and the Spirit / Vampire will burn and die.
Kill Spirit by Drowning Him:
Take your spirit pygmies to Graveyard Island. Wait until one or more walk on far right of the island and switch back to Pygmy Island and the Pygmy will fall into the water and drown.
Pygmies Eat in Spirit Mode:
- Activate Fishing and they will fish and eat as normal
- Go to Ice Island and Fish there and drop the fish into the Igloo and the Pygmy will go in and cook the fish and eat it
- Go to APE Mountain and they will eat the banana
- Try different things like Start a Fire and Cook the Bird, etc.
Pygmies Slip on Banana in Spirit Mode:
On Ape Mountain drop a banana and if a Monkey eats it, the monkey leaves a Banana Peel and the Spirits slip on it.
Pygmies Disappear in Water:
Go to the Pain Drain underwater and it looks like the Pygmies are gone, but you can find them by going to any other place on the game.