Idol God: Locust Queen
Challenge of the Gods 44
Tip: This is one of the easier ones where many tasks are completed with just 1 or 2 moves.
23 Episode Tasks
1. Hint: And Behind door number two…
Solution: Enter the Chamber of Locusts.
NOTE: when you enter the Temples Chamber there are 2 exits now, one on left and one on the right. Use the one on the right to enter door number 2.
2. Hint: Do you have the stomach for it?
Solution: Poke Locust Queen in the belly.
NOTE: touch the big locust on the belly.
3. Hint: Snack time!
Solution: Serve Pygmy Snack to Locust Queen.
NOTE: Place the Pygmy on top of the locust hands.
4. Solution: Locust Queen swallows Pygmy.
5. Hint: The Miracle of Life!
Solution: Locust Queen gives birth to swarm.
6. Solution: Large swarm panics pygmies.
7. Hint: It’s Getting Crowded!
Solution: Spawn maximum locusts.
NOTE: It takes feeding 3 pygmies to the Locust and hold the locust stomach until no more babies come out.
8. Solution: Create locust cluster.
NOTE: touch the screen and the locust will swarm in 1 spot.
9. Solution: Drag a line of locusts.
10. Solution: Turn Pygmy into Mutant Locust.
11. Solution: Mutant Locust Flies off screen.
12. Solution: Squash Mutant Pygmy like a bug
13. Hint: Flesh it out!
Solution: Make Pygmy Locust Food.
NOTE: make a cluster and set them on a pygmy so the locust eats him.
14. Solution: Fill Pygmy with locusts.
15. Solution: Pop Pygmy like a balloon.
16. Solution: Have locusts pick Pygmy up.
17. Solution: Have locusts toss Pygmy.
18. Solution: Locusts catch tossed Pygmy.
19. Hint: Fruit Ninja!
Solution: Slice Pygmy with locusts like sashimi.
NOTE: make a swarm and put it under a pygmy until the pick him up, then touch him so they toss the pygmy up in the air and slice him.
20. Hint: You stopped playing with us.
Solution: Locusts drop Pygmy.
NOTE: make a swarm, drag them under a pygmy so they lift him up and just wait for him to be dropped.
21. Solution: Push locusts off screen.
22. Hint: Attention Deficit Disorder
Solution: Locust drop Pygmy from boredom.
NOTE: Just don’t touch the locust until they up and leave.
23. Solution: Locusts get bored and leave.